NADRA has launched Pak-Identity – a new Online ID issuance system. You can apply online for CNIC and NICOP and have it delivered to your home address in Pakistan or abroad. Acquiring ID Card through this system is very quick and easy. This system is very helpful for Overseas Pakistanis and Pakistanis living in the country which have very busy life.
You can now apply for new, reprint, renew or modify CNIC and NICOP (Overseas ID Card).
How to Apply Online to get ID Card?
- Get registered and apply online at http://id.nadra.gov.pk/ – Click on the green GET STARTED button at the top to start applying.
- Submit your ID Card Fee through Credit Card or at any E-Sahulat Center.
- Card will be delivered to your location address.
How to Fill Application Form?
4. Finger Print Form
- Download and print the special Fingerprint Form on A4 page size.
- Capture your fingerprints on this form with the help of the Fingerprint Tutorial.
- Scan and upload the the fingerprint form.
- Scan quality must be a minimum of 600 dpi.
5. Attestation of Form
- If you are applying from Pakistan, download and fill the Attestation Form, provide with two witness details.
- If you are applying from outside Pakistan, each witness must be a valid NICOP holder.
- Scan and upload the attested form.
6. Review the information
- Review the information you provided and sign the declaration.
Processing and Delivery Time
How to Track Pak-Identity Application Status?
- Pak-Identity Account Registration
- Fee Submission
- Application Submission
- Application Approval/Rejection/Deferral
- Card Printing
- Card Dispatch